Technically, this one is completed. Not because I finished watching everything I had on my DVR (believe me, there was tons of stuff on my queue!)... but because this week, when I went to turn the TV on, i realized the DVR wasn't working. After finagling with it and trying to figure out what was going on, i waved the white flag and called the COX Cable Tech Support Line, who told me that the DVR box probably needed to be replaced. Why was i dumb enough to think all my stuff would have just been transferred to the new DVR machine?! The technician corrected me really quickly on that one, and i'll admit, i got a little choked up. He probably thought I was a nut cause i had the look of such sorrow on my face...lol. So unfortunately, i had to mourn the loss of my Oprahs that I still hadn't caught up on, my Glee episodes that i couldn't let go, AND my damn Making the Band Finale (which was like more than 2 years old - it was the finale when Diddy was putting together the new guy band and they sang the slow ballad version of "Exclusive") and some movies i had DVR'd since i hadn't seen them. Let's just hope they come back on HBO so i don't have to rent it on Netflix!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter

0 comments:
Post a Comment