There's some type of cosmic force that is standing in between me and Oprah. Like seriously. I've been trying to get tickets to her show for the past 2 years i think - and now with the announcement of her ending her show in 2011, the pressure is REALLY on to get tickets. Gone are the days when you would try calling into the Oprah show to try to get tickets (thank god - because if i wasn't on the unlimited plan with T-Mobile at the time, I would have been putting a serious dent on my minute plan). It was to the point where i was at work, i'd put my handsfree ear piece in, and i would just keep hitting "redial" on my phone underneath my desk - and this would go on between the hours of 10-5 (9-4 CST). Now you have to register online (per show taping i might add), and wait to find out if you've been "randomly" selected.
The registration page was open this past Monday and Tuesday for January tapings. This morning I received this email from Oprah:
"Thank you for your interest in attending a taping of The Oprah Show. Unfortunately, we were unable to accommodate your request(s) for this reservation window."
Just wonderful. I'm going to keep trying at this one, but with the forewarning that this one is going to be a difficult one to complete. I think i'm going to have to figure out ways to be
ON the show now, being that it may be my only chance in fulfilling this task. Hmmm....what kind of "problem" can i say i have for dr. oz to help me with?? haha...
2 comments:
Argh! Good luck, girl! I have this on my list, too, but I think I've lost all hope. :/
dang, I wanna go to a show too! if you ever get through, get tickets for all of us! :P
Post a Comment