Wednesday, April 29, 2009
72. Buy recycling bins to keep in the house.
Posted by
Joy
at
12:53 AM
Pretty simple. I think it's absolutely necessary to recycle as much as we can - not just for us - but for the next generation of kids that are growing up now. I have nieces and nephews and friends with kids, that when they grow up, I want to make sure that they don't suffer because of our mistakes and our generation's inability to preserve the environment. So, i went on a search for recycling bins to have at home, instead of using my current ghetto "recycling bin" which was just a plastic grocery bag hanging from a door handle. After searching, I realized I didn't like any of them, or they were just ridiculously expensive. So, I just made my own bins (one for paper, one for plastic/glass/aluminum) to keep under the sink - plain and simple, but they serve its purpose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter
4 comments:
Super cute! :)
genius! ... where'd u get the stickers?
i made them! haha.. all of the recycling bins i saw at the store were too complex..so i just made these myself...
Love it! I'm going to steal this when we move up to STL next month. :)
Post a Comment