Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cerise came...and then Cerise was gone! So, in my short 2 week stint as a dog owner (to Cerise, my goddog), i purchased a baby gate to keep her in the kitchen. Little did I know that Cerise had magic climbing powers and was able to climb over the gate! Haha... I'd leave for work in the morning and Cerise was in the kitchen and then i get home from work, began to unlock the door, and I would hear some scratching noises...and lo and behold - guess who was was in the living room? Cerise!!! So anyhow, long story short - Cerise was a Nova doggy for only 2 weeks before she went back home to Virginia Beach to be reunited with Mama Rachel and the rest of the Clemente fam! And I no longer had any use for the baby gate! But another dog owner did. So #2 item on my list of 101 items to sell... DONE!

0 comments: