Basically, it's simple. I have ALOT of stuff. I tend to buy a lot of the stuff for the home because i always have a "redecorating" thought in mind. I'm always trying to figure out what i can change in the condo. I redecorate, get bored with the design, and then decide i need to change something - which then sends me on a scavenger hunt to find that perfect piece for my place. So i'm sure you can imagine how much i have collected over the years!
i decided to purge/declutter my closets - and lordamercy, i've found a lot of stuff i don't need...which is why i've come up with this task of Ebaying/Craigslisting 101 of my belongings. Kat says i could probably even change the task to selling 1,000 of my things! lol...but i'm taking baby steps here! However, I'm happy to say i sold my first item today - a pair of brown sheer window panels! i think i only had it up for a month before deciding i wanted different curtains..and it's been in my closet for the past 2 years. Only sold it for $15, but still it's a start!
So if you anyone is looking for anything in particular for the home, lemme know what it is. Chances are, i have one, it's in my closet or in storage, and it's about to be added to my selling pile! =)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter
3 comments:
oOo..what else you got?! maybe I can find something for my house! or can I just hire you to decorate my house?! :P
So does this mean the curtains I bought you are going to go up now? :p
Congrats! :)
No..i said you could probably even change the task to selling 1,001 things..not 1,000 things! ;) hehe..good luck beotch! welcome to the world of decluttering and simplifying!
Post a Comment