I'm losing my mind as i age. I seriously am. Aside from arriving to work early this morning because my alarm clock had the wrong time (an hour advanced), i realized this morning that I had been following the wrong AFI Top 100 Movies Listing! Instead, I was following the AFI Top 10 of 10 (which was more of the top 10 in each genre). I was wondering why some movies that I had thought were really great didn't make the list. It still doesn't explain why some movies even made the list at all though!! lol. Anyhow, I wanna stick true to this one though so i'm not going to finagle with it. Luckily, some movies matched both lists - but unfortunately some didn't. From a quick glance, i think i watched 25 movies for - not for nothing - but to pass time?! i dunno. so i'll revise the status of this task later on tonight when i actually compare lists thoroughly!
**Update: I was right earlier - apparently only 10 of the movies that i had seen so far were on the actual AFI Top 100 List. Oh well, no need to stress - just gonna move on. So i'm going to revise the # for this task. These movies were actually part of the official list:
Schindler's List, Vertigo, 2001: A Space Odyssey, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Maltese Falcon, Bonnie and Clyde, It Happened One Night, Rocky, Unforgiven, and A Clockwork Orange (how???!).
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter
0 comments:
Post a Comment