Monday, June 1, 2009

I've been highly criticized by friends because i have never ever stepped inside one of those big warehouse/wholesale stores like sam's club, bj's wholesale, or costco! i must be one of the last people on earth who's never been. I've heard from many that Costco is probably the best one and I've been meaning to tag along with friends to finally check it out but schedules never matched! Tricia even tried to work a trip to Costco into my itinerary when i visited her in LA - but it was closed when we actually tried to go!

Anyhow, i FINALLY got to go when i was on my trip in Hawaii. My coworker that i was hanging out with had to go and i started freakin' out - jumping up and down telling him that i HAD to go with him cause it was on my 101 list! Bottom line - he thought i was a loony! So my first Costco experience was at the Honolulu store. i was totally overwhelmed! there was just soooo much stuff! Didn't end up buying anything - i didn't really need anything while i was in Hawaii - but next time i'll be prepared!

Sorry for the dorky picture below - i was dancing inside the store...lol. i was a little tipsy when we went!

1 comments:

Antonette said...

I LOVE IT! Are you hooked on Costco now? I can't believe you went to Costco while you were in Hawaii.. =)