Yes, I've been slacking on working towards my 101! This post isn't anything too exciting...just an update on my progress towards achieving one of them. Here's the latest that i've seen off of AFI's Top 100 Movies List:
#3 - Roman Holiday
#4 - Kramer vs. Kramer
#5 - In Cold Blood
I had read "In Cold Blood" a few years back - so it took a little bit of time to jog through my memory to remember what the story was about. Just a note - this task is more difficult that i had imagined! It probably doesn't help that i watch these movies at night before going to bed - but let's just say i've had a hard time staying up while watching them! I think i made 4 attempts at watching Roman Holiday before i actually finished it! 95 more to go!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter
0 comments:
Post a Comment