Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So this is a late entry. I FINALLY got the chance to hit the shooting range when I went home to the beach for my birthday (yes, I know that was in March and it is now May – I told ya this was a late entry!). We went to Bob’s Shooting Range in Norfolk off of Granby Street. FYI – girls get free entry fees! Anyhow, I went with my lovely friend Jea and my soon-to-be bro-in-law Lee. Luckily Jea had a friend Wes who was a shooting guru and he met up with us – which made me and Jea feel a whole lot safer about going! Jea and Lee had both gone shooting before but this was a first for me!

Anyhow, we got to shooting – I first was really scared and nervous since I had never shot a gun. We ended up shooting a 9mm and a 22mm. Was definitely an adrenaline rush when you pulled that trigger and shot the gun! We all took turns shooting the guns… and lemme say I was pretty damn good! HA! Well, except for one special “joy” moment. Note to all: ALWAYS put the gun down after shooting it. and be sure to ask how many bullets are in the gun before you shoot it and don’t hand the gun back to someone else! I thought there was only one bullet and tried giving the gun back to Wes…. Oops! Didn’t know there were more! You’ll see in the video below!


my target...

this time up close...pretty good right?!

me shooting...

jea shooting...the sound is a little off

0 comments: