Monday, February 1, 2010

This post is a boring one.  Just updating my list.  However, i'll be updating my blog with a few things in the next few days - have quite a few updates i need to post - was able to knock a few things off my list!  yay!

Anyhow, here's my update for this one:

23.  The Searchers
24.  Psycho
25.  The Graduate
26.  Some Like it Hot
27.  Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
28.  One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
29.  Annie Hall
30.  The Philadelphia Story
31.  West Side Story
32.  12 Angry Men
33.  Blade Runner
34.  All the President's Men

Done with 1/3 of this list!

1 comments:

Nothing happens until I make it happen. said...

haha.. I like how you put boring update! lol.. I don't wanna write a post about some of mine b/c I think it's so boring! haha.. maybe I'll just steal your headline as a forewarning!